- Lower into a crouching squat with your hands on the floor.
- Do a squat thrust by jumping your feet back into a plank position.
- Do one basic push-up, bending the elbows and then straightening back to plank. If a push-up is too difficult, simply jump back to plank.
- Jump the feet forward to the hands, and come into a squat.
- Do an explosive jump straight up, getting as much height as you can. This counts as one rep.
- Complete as many reps as possible in 30 seconds.
- Rest for 45 seconds before repeating the circuit, repeating a total of four times.
The original article can be found here.